Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

lost the words

I don't know what to write today. Nothing comes to mind and I just start looking at the keyboard for an inspiration. I'm fidgeting in my seat now in my desperate attempt to rack my brain for something.

Judging with the time I have in my hand plus the fact that the boss is not around, I should have finished a 10-paragraph post by now.

But there's really just nothing I can think of writing as of late. Forgive me.

2 comments:

sandierpastures said...

I am so like that, just when I have all the time, I ran out of ideas. So when I have the ideas with me, I set aside work hahaha and write to my hearts content!

ZAM said...

mao jud...mga moments! precious moments? hahahah

 


>