If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Saw this one over at Pam's. And I am a FORD Mustang!
You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.
"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Tagged by Maiylah:
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? Telecoms Engineer
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any
4. What was the last thing that you ate? You caught me! It's chocolate.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow or green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dear husband Houston.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course!
9. Favorite drink? Hot choco and tea (any variants)
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Only one? Boxing
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, a long time ago.
12. Pets? Fishes and turtles named Twinkie and Bumbee
13. Favorite food? I cannot think of one right now -because truth is I'm a true blue eater.
14. Last movie you watched? 27 Dresses
15. Favorite Day of the year? No particular day
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Kitchen Set -must be. Or the usual dolly.
19. Hugs or kisses? Both
20. What kind of pie? Eggpie from Goldilocks.
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Definitely!
22. Who is most likely to respond? Most.
23. Who is least likely to respond? Those very very busy.
24. Living arrangements? Am living with my parents (because I need someone who is not a stranger to take care of my son). And I'm lucky my parents volunteered to do part-time babysitting.
25. When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? A box of unused inflatable bed.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Melanie and Regina
29. Favorite smell? Cooking.
30. What inspires you? People who succeed despite the odds.
31. What are you afraid of? A lot. And I can think of some more. Heheh
33. Favorite car? Nothing in particular. As long as it's functional and in good condition.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
36. How many years at your current job? 7
38. How many provinces have you lived in? 3
39. How many countries have you been to? I haven't been out of this country.
I'm tagging Regina and Melanie.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
While I was watching the men put plate after plate of weights in this invisibleSHIELD video, I thought to myself: I sure don’t want my iTouch down there.
But at the end, I was wondering if all of that was just a trick. Or were all the weights for real? It’s almost unbelievable how a thin film could withstand the 1000-lb weight.
But if it’s all real weights, then I must say that that’s one tough film.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
A tag from CheH :
*Start Copy Here*
You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.
Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.
Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the bigger the list will grow. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment. I will add you to the master list.Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.
*End Copy Here*
Penned by ZAM at 4:50 PM
Monday, February 18, 2008
Do you want to get this Mix Master Chair for your baby?
Or how about this Dance Mat so your precious kid can start doing the Dance Revolution.
Interested? So A Blonde Walks Into A Review is giving you a chance to win any of these toys from BabyJamz by entering her BabyJamz contest. Visit and give her a buzz before the deadline which is at 11:59 p.m., EST, Wednesday, February 20.
Penned by ZAM at 4:01 PM
Sunday, February 17, 2008
4 Jobs I Have Had:
4 Shows I Watch:
4 Places I Have Been:
4 People Who E-mail Me:
4 Favorite Things To Eat:
4 Places I Would Rather Be Living:
4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:
Matt learning to read
4 People To Tag:
(But only if you're not busy, or haven't done this, or if you want to do this)
Penned by ZAM at 4:50 PM
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I saw this over at CheH's blog. So what's between my, este YOUR legs? Oh before you scoot and say that this is some porn material, please read down below first. It's really not what it says.
So the rule is...
Write three sponsored ads you wrote and add “Between your legs” to the title. Put a link from the entry to make sure it’s real.
BTW, this is dedicated to gagol, gunggol, gorgel, gorungol ‘YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! sheeesh
Ayufff talaga!! ^^^0^^^
To the Big Giiggle who dropped my PR to the ground.
I'm really so HAPPY with this Giiiiggle move that I'm not going to put only 3 ads...but loads of them here. Now here's what I saw:
1. Insurance Between your legs!
2. Teakwood Found! Between your legs!
3. Interesting Video Between Your Legs
BTW, although I'm not Looking for LA plastic Surgeons between your legs or Looking For Used Cars between your legs, I saw that there are a handful of Online Wonders between your legs. No, don't be Guilty! between your legs. Instead, you can ToonUp Now between your legs or you can Connect with IconnectHere betweeen your legs. Either way, I assure you that you don't Need A Web Host between your legs to do it.
And while you're at it, I suggest that you Try These Fun Quizzes between your legs, too.
Penned by ZAM at 4:49 PM
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
This month, I have yet to see more wonderful films. (So far, I’ve only seen Meet the Spartans but despite the fact that I had a fun time laughing while watching it, I just couldn’t put it in my wonderful category). But really, I hope the movies in my watch list turn out to be wonderful like the former three. Untraceable, for one. Then, there’s Cloverfield.
And Penelope. Yes, Penelope. (Promise me you’ll not laugh but I’m such a sucker for romantic tales. In fact, I never get tired of watching - or shedding tears while watching Scarlet Letter, Pride and Prejudice, Memoirs Of A Geisha, Last Of The Mohicans, to name a few, over and over again). I’m relatively positive that Penelope would fill my “romantic tales” need. Do you know why?
Because Penelope is a tale about love, betrayal, courage and friendship. It’s a story of a young girl named Penelope Wilhern (Christina Ricci), who is under a family curse that can only be broken if she finds love. So with her wealthy parents’ attempt at breaking the curse, she found herself in a frustrating situation of meeting suitors who seem more interested with her dowry rather than with her. And then she met Max (James McAvoy), a handsome down-on-his luck gambler who eventually falls in love with her but who betrays her with his sudden disappearance. Shattered by this betrayal, Penelope finally found the courage to break free from her family, to find adventure and live her life on her own terms and to become the person she’s meant to be.
Now, isn't that reason enough to get interested? Although I have a fair idea how it’s going to end, I just can't wait to see it and see how the story unfolds before my very eyes.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
- I want to hand wash clothes. I've never learned - or tried to learn- to use our washing machine.
Penned by ZAM at 4:33 PM
Sunday, February 10, 2008
So I’ve been doing paid post here. But for the few months, I’ve only done one review for a casino or online casino. Of course, I have nothing against those who review these sites but for very personal reason – one which I subtly stated in my first review, I’ve always tried to do away from making reviews for these sites.
Friday, February 08, 2008
- I love to eat: fruits and seafoods.
- I hate to eat: canned goods.
- I love to go: to the bookstores or children's shops.
- I hate to go: to work when it's raining or when my son begs for me to stay home.
- I love it when: I spend time with my family.
- I hate it when: my husband goes back to his workbase.
- I love to see: my son grow up to be a fine man.
- I hate to see: kids begging for food, etc.
- I love to hear: music and laughter.
- I hate to hear: a scraping sound.
BTW, my Thankful Thursday post is here.
Penned by ZAM at 6:23 PM
Or, if you need samples to guide you in writing an outstanding term paper, you may order custom made essays from them. All you need to do is specify the topic and the format of the paper, and they will do the rest for you.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Saturday, February 02, 2008
So anyway, if this were my last post here, I'm at least
Happy blogging everyone!
Just like a caveman, do you agree that nothing makes the heart happier than grilling chicken to perfection right before your very eyes?
If so, you may want to show us how much you are loco over flamed-grilled chicken by making a video and joining the contest at wherestheflame.com. The video having the highest rate of viewers wins. So what are you waiting for, be happy and loco like a caveman.
If you are at least 18 years old and a US resident, go make a video now!