Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Monday - Tuesday Meme

Melanie at LivinWithMe tagged me to divulge few weird things about me, so here goes:
- I linger in home and do-it-yourself shops longer than in clothes/shoes/personal effects stores or the grocery.

- I sort of have a hand fetish. I like looking at long and slender fingers. Working hands.

- For someone who loves the music of Linkin Park, Evanescence, Nirvana, Metallica and other rockin'&rollin' bands, you’d think I must be out of my mind to also love mellow, sappy songs.

- I love frogs. Not real live frogs though. I have a growing collection of froggy things - tshirts, chairs... Give me anything froggy and I'll love you forever.


- I want to hand wash clothes. I've never learned - or tried to learn- to use our washing machine.

- I love the smell of liniment.

- I go for "making mistakes to learn" than "learning in order to not make mistakes."

post signature

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Zenaida, did your package ever come?

Unknown said...

Very unique post - Happy MM!

Melanie said...

What? You want to hand wash clothes? I've never heard of anyone wanting to do that!!

 


>