Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What Kind Of Car Are You?

Saw this one over at Pam's. And I am a FORD Mustang!


You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.






post signature

2 comments:

storyteller said...

I did this one yesterday at Thoughts From Miller Manor and got these results.
I'm a Nissan 350Z.
You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

Seems like there are a lot of Ford Mustangs out there...I played too. I'm a Benz. Hmmm. It was actually right on the button with the summary thingy. Hey, thx for your visit. I'm coming back often. I love it here!

 


>