Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Connect with iConnectHere

Wouldn’t you love to call your loved ones anytime and anywhere around the globe? I do. I’m actually more of a caller than a texter (SMS fan), and good thing that I’m working for a telecoms company and get to enjoy free airtime. Lucky me. Otherwise, with my habit, a huge chunk of my salary would have gone straight to a telephone company’s coffer.


But anyway, for those who wanted to get unlimited calls to any destination at affordable rate, iConnectHere has launched its Unlimited Calling Plan for $29.99 per month. With this you can dial any number and have a blast catching up with your loved ones anytime. If you’re interested, you may call their Sign-Up Help Line at 1-877-717-7689. When you sign up, you’ll get a $30 bonus so there’s actually no need to worry of the 1st month bill.





No comments:

 


>