Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ever Heard of Pay Per Play?

I found something good this morning. It’s called Pay-Per-Play, an online media channel that plays 5 second audio advertisement everytime a visitor opens your page. With Pay-Per-Play audio ads, one will be paid for every visitor and no click is necessary from them. I actually signed up for this. For more details, visit NetAudioAds now.


Also, here's a site that offers you almost everything you need. From web designing needs to audio needs, they have it all. So if are you looking for website softwares or DVD/MP3 players, check them here.




1 comment:

Pam said...

maybe I should check that out- I tried pay per post, but google dropped my page rank and I lost all my opportunities....thanks for the info!

 


>