Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Went In A Costume?

Despite my temporary distraction with Bones – which I have finished watching a week ago, I’m still desperate for the return of Prison Break. September is still a long way off! So desperate was I that I’m already imagining Wentworth Miller in Halloween costumes! No offense meant there. But wouldn’t that be cool and fun?


Can you imagine him looking like these two furry mascot. That bear with flowers (for me) looks too cute.










Now speaking of costumes, are you wanting:

- sexy or plus size Halloween costumes?
- kid (yes, they even have costumes for babies!) or adult Halloween costume?
- dogs and pets’ costume?
- Renaissance, pirate, TV and movie or comic character costumes?
- accessories like scary masks, etc?
- theater make-up?
- holiday decorations?

Or as early as now, are you looking for costume ideas? You definitely need not look too far because I know of a cool place that will take care of all your costume shopping needs.

It’s a one-stop costume shop that offers everything you need from costumes to accessories to decorations and even make-up!
And what’s so great about it is the fact that they ship anywhere in the world. So wherever you may be – are you in Vietnam, China, the Philippines, the UK? – you need not worry. They are going to have your orders right at your doorstep.

And there’s a trade secret I am itching to divulge now. Are you in for a secret? It’s actually about the secret HAUNTED HOUSE backdoor that will open up to a great discount. And when you get lucky and find it, you will get a discount code that you can avail when buying any costume, props, decorations, accessories etc..etc.. – as in anything in the store! To get to the Backdoor, here’s my instruction: Go to the homepage halfway down on the right and click on the brown comma in the line that reads “Our Store now has over 8,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!”

No comments:

 


>