Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Go Sue!

I was watching vids of the performances of Pinoy Idol contestants and I gotta say I love this girl.



So young yet so cool. While watching her sing, I was racking my brain for a singer name that she reminded me of. And then I got it -somehow she does remind me of Bjork! I know it's not her voice -- I dunno maybe it's the way she moves and looks.



This girl -I believe she'll go a long way. I don't think she'll win the PI (because of her type of voice) but I have a feeling she'll make a fun artist. I can see record sales and fun gigs in the near future for her -nag ala Madam Auring ba naman...

post signature

No comments:

 


>