Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?
Sunny

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
8. I give the 2 for the adjustments I make for my family.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Blinds and curtains

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Music and food (among other things)

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Sometimes a lot of times. Sometimes there's just no time to do that.





post signature

5 comments:

Nicole said...

mmmmm! Music and Food! Love it!

bonggamom said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention food on my Feast as well :)

Carol said...

Music and food are good! Happy Friday!

Bela said...

music and food..that would cheer me up too..

mine is now served. hope you can drop by

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-five.html

Gabriel said...

Good post today! I guess my second choice for main course was 'food and music' (yes, different order) :-)

Have a great weekend!

Here is my post...

 


>