Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I have long given up drinking Coke or Pepsi and I don't drink any carbonated drinks either so let me revise the object into bottled water or juice.
I like to drink from the cup. I do not like to drink from the can unless if I do not have any other choice.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
I stayed up late watching Miss Universe before (in my teenage years). Now, I don't usually stay late to watch anything... But uhmmm, I don't know if this counts but I remember I stayed late few months ago watching episodes of Criminal Minds in my iPod.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
Da Vinci. Need I say more?


Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
Oh no..... Not now (because I actually tried working 16 hrs for about 5 days before but that was when I was still single and no kid to think and take care of).

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Jada. No particular reason. That's what came to mind first. :-)



post signature

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy Friday.

I love the name Jada for a superhero. Actually, I just like the name Jada period.

Have a great weekend!

 


>