Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Meeting Nas


Okay, I'm not really familiar with the American Rapper Nas -unlike Eminem, 2pac or Busta Rhymes. But this morning, I get the opportunity of meeting him. Oh well, that's a notch exaggerated but what I meant was I get to learn about him.

Born two days short of my birthday (and four years earlier), Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones is the son of jazz musician Olu Dara. He then goes by the stage name Nasty Nas or Nas Escobar and later, Nastradamus.

His debut album Illmatic, which was released in 1994, was regarded as one of the best hip-hop albums of all time. It also featured production with no less than his father Olu Dara.

For more of Nas Biography, jus.t3click the link. You can aslo find a compilation of Nas Lyrics at rapartist.com.

No comments:

 


>