Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Layered Meme

Here's a tag from Grace:

On the outside:
Name: Zenaida
Birthday: September 16
Current Status: Married
Eye Color: Dark Brown/Black
Hair Color: Black

On the inside:
My Heritage: Asian
My Fear: Mosquitoes, drowning, getting sick
My Weaknesses: food, books, blogging
My Perfect Pizza: lots of cheese and pineapple and bell pepper

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow:
My thoughts first waking up: "I hope Matt won't get an asthma attack today"
My bedtime: early
My most missed memory: my student days and my stint in Cebu

My pick:
Pepsi or Coke: None
Single or group dates: Single (with hub + Matt)
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Lipton. Lol
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: No thank you

Do you:
Smoke: No
Curse: in my mind
Take a shower: Yes, once a day.
Have a crush: on Brad Pitt -and then Wentworth Miller!
Think you’ve been in love: Yes
Go to school: No
Want to get married: already married for 4 years this year
Believe in yourself: Oftentimes
Think you’re a health freak: Yes. A paranoid health freak!

In the past:
Drank alcohol: Yes. I used to have drinking spree on a Friday and Saturday night.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Yes.
Eaten sushi: No thank you.
Dyed your hair: Ages ago.

Have you ever:
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who you were to fit in: No but I make adjustments.
Done something your kids will never know about (at least till they are adults): Yes (clue: baby)

Age you’re hoping:
Get married: I am very much married
Take your dream vacation: Whenever I am able to.

In a guy:
Best eye color: Brown
Best hair color: Black/Brown
Short hair or long hair: Clean cut
Best attribute: Patience and honesty

What were you doing: (times reflected when this post was written, not when it posted)
A minute ago: Checking my sleeping son
An hour ago: Eating
A month ago: Not sure
A year ago: Working and blogging

Finish the sentences:
I love: my family
I feel: sleepy.
I hate: nosy people.
I hide: from the sun (I had too much of it these past few days)
I miss: being young and carefree.
I need: to sleep now. As in NOW. *pressing publish button*

post signature

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Pepsi or coke: NONE?

REALLY? What would you choose?

Melanie said...

That was soooo fun! We have the same crush too- Brad Pitt ;)

I think I'll steal this one for next Monday.

Unknown said...

Neat meme and great pictures on your blog. And I hope Matthew doesn't have another Asthma attack either!!

Happy MM!

Alyson, the 3 P's Mama

Come and see mine at http://threepsinapod.blogspot.com/2008/06/meme-monday-1-what-do-you-want-to-know.html

 


>