Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Meme Monday

My friend Grace tagged me for this fun book meme. Sorry Grace, I almost forgot about this. I only remembered because of the Dashboard link.

So here are the rules of the meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends.

The nearest one with me now (which is few inches away from my keyboard) is my camera's manual - I hope it counts. So at p123, the fifth sentence says NOTHING. I am not kidding. There is no 5th sentence- nothing follows the 4th sentence.

But if I may say this, the 5th phrase is "about images taken with another camera." Hehe.

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to snag this, go and have fun! For more of Meme Monday, visit LivinWithMe.

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Played this b4, so just saying hello. Hope all is well with you. Have a gr8 week *lovies*

Melanie said...

That's too funny- a nice short "book" but probably hard to read.

 


>