Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Something About Me

Here's a fun tag from ZJ. The rules are:

QUESTIONS:
1. When you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Both..even the color is important to me.

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Many *I love to eat* But right now I'm wanting for a Carrot Cake - especially the one that the mother of my sister's ex makes.

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
Yes, I do -when I have the time.

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
No particular holiday really. But when Houston gets home, that's like a holiday to us.

5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
Hopefully *the destination is yet to be finalized*

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
No particular party but I can remember enjoying the singles parties I've been to when I was in Cebu. Okay, now that I thought of Cebu - I remember loving the birthday party I had while we were reviewing for the Board Exam. It was so fun I almost permitted someone to dance on my lap! *gasp* (But I said ALMOST...)

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Ours was a typical Filipino wedding. It was attended by relative and friends - I'd have preferred a more quiet and simpler wedding (with only my immediate family and maybe a couple or so friends) but since my family are clanish in a way so... *motioning with the hands* But I was so relieved when the ceremony was over because the preparation (more than a year of preparation, actually) was so stressful.

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
Being wed to the man I love so much ... awwws... *grin*

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
-no specific name-

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
-Matt Kristoff (heheh)

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Woooohooo... Wentworth Miller. Or Brad Pitt.

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
A lot. But one is Sarah Wayne Callies

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
-go back to my no. 11 answer.

14. What is your best character trait?
You have to ask that to my family or my friends.

15. What is your worst habit?
Blogging

More of Meme Monday participants here.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the "best" party sounds like one of the wildest party as well ... ;)

got a tag for you, Zen ... hehe, hope ok lang. no pressure, oks? :)

happy monday!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your wedding was fabulous! They always take tons of preparation and work but I think it's worth it in the end.

 


>