Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Meme Monday

My friend Ana tagged me this 6 quirks meme. Rules are as follows:

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


So here are few quirks about me.


*I think cleaning the toilet - our toilet- is cathartic. it's one of my favorite thing to do at home.

* I feel uneasy watching someone cutting his nails. It just doesn't feel right-it's as if i'm peeping on a private body part. I only learned recently about this quirk of mine because I never pay attention to people cutting nails. But one time, I was in this public transpo and someone right across me was cutting his nails. And I realized I don't like it.

* I misplaced priorities at times (oppps is it confession time already?). Others think I'm so organized but that really isn't true.

* I prefer to sleep when a room is pitch balck.

* I can sleep without pillows.

* I have this silly habit of smelling the food first before tasting it. Others think that's so rude. Well, I try hard to keep myself from that (sometimes I fail).

So there...I'm going to break a rule and I will not tag anyone but if you want to do this, you are very welcome to do so, baby.

post signature

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Rich is the same way with the nail cutting, but for him it's because he doesn't like how it sounds.

And I can sleep without pillows too.

 


>