Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lovely

Yesterday was a wonderful day. First, it was my mother's 64th birthday --Happy birthday, Ma!

Second, I received a cool package in the office.

Inside were the following:

Photobucket

I was really gushing when I saw the contents. I was like: Oh my God, Oh my God...it's finally here. It's actually a little late but I'm glad it came in before my sister's birthday - which is going to be in a week's time (since I promised to give her Mariah's CD).

**Thanks Elina**

post signature

2 comments:

maiylah said...

photobucket seems to be down (again!) ... too bad I can't see the picture. i think that's what I'm going to be getting from the PO, Zen ... I just received a notice that a package arrived for me (maayo unta kung ila nalang dalhun dire sa balay drecho ang package, 'no? hehehe).

happy bday to your mom, and advance happy bday to your sis! :D

eph2810 said...

Cool gift-package. I really like the mist from Dove - it is so cooling on hot summer days :)

 


>