Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, June 04, 2007

just dropping some thoughts

Home
830PM

I just came from sending hubby off the pier for tonight's voyage to Cebu .

And ummm, I really meant to write about the fun-filled but casual-as-it-looked weekend we have had (even if we only stayed at home),








what naughty things the guys did to each other,



the crazy-somersaulting and some hilarious antics exhibited by the one and only entertainer-of-the-house, buddy Matt and what kept me busy under the summer heat of the Saturday morning sun and definitely without sunblock again (I'll let you in on a secret, I have a little project at home. Shush now.)…but the irregular buzzing of the CPU at this time is bugging me. It really is interrupting some processes in my mind.

So lemme just sort out some thoughts while Sitti sings in the background. And I’ll see if I can come back with some interesting things to tell. No promises, though.


No comments:

 


>