Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Birthdays

Someone very close to me will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Someone who’s all the reason why I'm here. Someone who's sacrificed a lot for all of us sibs…(Hmm, no..I really hate it when I start to get like this. I’ve gotta stop my melodrama otherwise I spoil the moment. Birthdays are supposed to be happy and festive, with all the balloons…este, fireworks bursting in the air, ayt?)

To my anchor. My light. My mother. *Mwah* Happy Birthday Ma! May you have more fanta-bulous years ahead of you.

And my sister and father’s birthday are all coming up in a week’s time, too. Happy, happy birthday!

No comments:

 


>