Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

gasp!

I was in the mall yesterday to pick up some supplies when bang I bumped into my English teacher, who used to send everyone in class shaking in their shoes!

We both stopped to chat, tried to catch up with each other's lives (and those we know).


I was tempted, and was really on the verge of telling him to go and check this blogsite but I held my tongue in check before the first consonant could escape my lips.


As if on instinct, when I got home, I checked some of my past posts and did some grammar policing, which I haven’t really done lately.


Holy cow! The handful of errors I spotted would have given her a coronary! God forbids.

No comments:

 


>