Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

What's in Your Bag

I was tagged by my bloggy friend ZJ to show items found in my bag.

Umm...
Actually, one friend of mine thinks I'm so organized in everything, all except my bag! Haha. And I have to admit that I wanted to do this tag on Tuesday, after I cleaned and organized the things in my bag, but on the second thought, I thought that would be cheating. So...

In my BAG are:

1. Planner
2.
Coin purse
3. Brush
4. A packet of dry tissue
5.
Body Spray
6. VMV Compact Powder
7. A sachet of oatmeal
8. A pencil case, that doesn't hold any pencil :D, but:

  • BS Glimmer Gloss
  • BS Lip Color
  • BS Lip/Cheek tint (I really look up to The Body Shop founder Anita Roddick with her pro-environment campaign)
  • Burt’s Beeswax Lip Balm
  • Re-packaged petroleum jelly
  • A glow-in-the-dark Rosary
  • A black ballpen
  • Keys
  • A packet of Oral Rehydration salt
  • Band-aid
  • MMC adapter
  • USB flash drive
  • Lots of other folded papers i.e billing statements, Official Receipts, ATM receipts, etc...(you bet I'm a packrat!).

Not included in the picture : Black wallet, my cellphone, bottles of Johnson's baby cologne and baby lotion, wide-toothed comb, a hanky and some ants (because of the uneaten bread I left)!

In other days, it could have been worse. :D

post signature

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Wow, completo...mukhang magbakasyon ah, he-he. May oatmeal pa, band aid & etc! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute bag:D Reminds me of this tag na kailangan ko pang gawin..lol Got your tag too and will do it asap..Btw,I have something for you in my blog:D Xo~

Sreisaat said...

Hi Zam. Thanks for playing. Pareho tayo, my husband always make comments on my bag (parang jungle daw!). You're also the second one among the 8 I tagged, apart from me, who carries a rosary/cross prayer/scapular/etc. in the bag. Pinoy talaga, ano? I also love BS products, not only because the products are really good but also for the cause it supports. They're not available here in PP but I get them whenever I'm in Manila or in the airport shops while in transit.

ZAM said...

@ Raquel: Girl scout! Hehehehe. Going to the office always makes me feel like camping!

@ Yen: That's my put-all-you can bag! Heheh. Murag gym bag na pud ni! Not girly 'coz I work in a male-dominated environment. The statistics is that I'm the only female in our office! Heheh

@ZJ: I'm bringing the kitchen or the jungle with me! Including the ants! And yes, BS' cause is too good to ignore. :D

Melanie said...

Your bag didn't seem too bad to me. I like this tag- how fun.

On another note- how did you make is so that when I click on your name in the comment you left me that it brings me right to your blog instead of to your profile page? I would imagine this helps bring up your google ranking.

 


>