Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Homecoming

Everytime my husband comes home, I and my son are always the happiest people on earth. When hub is away, I know Matt misses him big time, judging from his constant "Talk-a papa" requests.

Yesterday, when Matt first saw his father entering the door, he was all bubbly and beaming with an unmistakable sparkle in his eyes. It was a precious moment.

After few seconds when must have been able to take the sweet reality in, he politely offered, "Go-morning, Papa." We all laughed. Matt was amusingly so proper, like his father. Heartbeats later, he followed up with "Ah lavu, Papa."
He has been tailing his father since then.

post signature

5 comments:

Raquel said...

I think father and son are close with each other. Ka-ka touch, how sweet those words Zam..."go-morning and ah lavu papa"

Quiskaeya said...

Awww...very cute.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That is the best, isn't it? Oh so cute Zam!

Melanie said...

Awwww- such a sweet little story!

Sreisaat said...

Ang sweeet naman ni Matt. Lahat ng pagod at hirap mo sa buong araw nawawala pag ganyan ka-lambing ang anak mo!

 


>