Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Go SMORTY!

I have first seen it on a friend’s homepage few months ago. I was still not entertaining the "get paid to blog" thought then. But lately, hoping to earn extra cash, I’ve ventured into writing paid posts.

I’m still very new to blog advertising but I have a blogging friend who has been doing it for few months only and she can attest to very favorable results. So now I have decided to follow this friend's steps and join another blog advertising service called SMORTY.

If you wish to increase the traffic to your site and increase search engine rankings, you may opt to advertise on blogs and SMORTY can help you with that. SMORTY can get bloggers, from all parts of the globe, to do reviews of your site but as the advertiser, you have the option to pay only for the posts you approve. Neat, huh?

If you want to get paid for blogging, you can sign up for SMORTY and start writing your opinions. It’s as simple as that. And viola! Extra cash is on the way.

Also, SMORTY has a referral program that makes you earn commission from new blogger’s posts. It’s really cool. And that’s why I’m hopping in the SMORTY brouhaha, too.

So if you want to get paid to blog, join us at SMORTY. It’s really great to be paid doing the thing you love.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

paspas ning smorty kung may tech probs makabilib compara kila palito posporo,hehe

Sonya said...

Just joined Smorty a month or so ago and I'm getting ready to do my first post for them. I enjoy doing paid posts. It gives me lots of practice with writing and it's fun!

 


>