Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Still without a list...but!

It's November already. Yay! Time flies so fast. A clichè, but that's really true. And few hours from now, I will be seeing hubby already. He's coming home from Cebu and we'll be picking him up @ the pier this morning.

Ay, that reminds me about the giflist. Again, I still have not made my actual giftlist but I wonder what I'd be getting for him this Christmas? What could it be this time?

If you have any suggestion for cool gifts for guys, buzz me. I will sincerely appreciate it.

post signature

2 comments:

Quiskaeya said...

Oh goodness! I wish I could help, but I have no ideas to lend. What are his hobbies, interests, etc? Are there any gadgets you have heard his mention in passing that he would like? I know I'm not much help.

Unknown said...

Ana, as I was looking at some of my hub's things today. I finally know what I will be getting for him this Christmas.

Anyway, thanks for the comment. :D

 


>