Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Click the picture for more Thankful Thursday participants

Yesterday, in a bloghopping spree, I found a short quoted post, which reminded me to be thankful for TIME.

I'm thankful that we had time to visit my MIL's grave on All Saint's Day, which is also her birthday.

I'm thankful that over the weekend, we - along with my parents and my sister- found time to relax.

I'm thankful that dear husband was home for 5 glorious days and during his stay, we were able to spend time, however limited that was, with just the two of us.

I'm thankful that I have free airtime to call my hubby, who's already in a new work location and I'm thankful that he has available time to orient himself with the environment before he officially starts with his assignment.

I'm thankful that I finished my son's laundry and his bottles earlier because that gave me a little time to play with him before he naps.

I'm thankful that I have time to write my posts today while my kid is napping.

And, I'm thankful for friends who take some off their precious time to pay me a virtual visit.

post signature

19 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks so much for sharing and joining in this week!
Blessings

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your heart.

Donetta said...

Time. a treasured gift that is being neglected and stolen from so many an unsuspecting soul.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Thank you for that reminder! See, I'm thankful for your this Thursday!

Lori said...

Time is precious, once it is gone we can never have it returned. Time is something to be thankful for.

Have a great Thursday.

Melissa Sheldon said...

What a wonderful reminder. You have blessed me this morning. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

time is indeed precious ... once it's wasted, it's gone forever.

wasn't able to make my Thankful Thursday post today ... hopefully, next week! :)

Ms. Kathleen said...

Time is a gift and what we do with it should not be taken for granted. Thank you for a great reminder! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Continued blessings on you and your family!

Nise' said...

We are both thankful today for cell phones to connect with family! Technology can be such a gift! Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

What a great list! Time is so precious!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Thanks for the reminder Zam. You are such a beautiful person with a big heart.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing your Thankful Thursday. I enjoyed reading your post. It feels good to read about a mom with such a loving heart toward her family. Have a good weekend. God Bless!

Love Bears All Things said...

Time was on my TT list this week.
Mama Bear

Cecily R said...

I love Thankful Thursday! What a nice way to post every week!

I love that you said that you were glad that you finished laundry so you had time to play with your son before his nap instead of doing something else. What a nice mommy he has!

Oh, and thanks for your nice comment on my lame headache post! I'm feeling a lot better!

Mary said...

This is awesome! Time is so incredibly precious and we never get it back. Thanks for sharing dear one. Blessings on your weekend.

Raquel said...

Nice list Zam! List #2, you remind me of my mama, she died on my papa's bday too. Kaya bday and death aniv ang celebration every All Saint's Day.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am just able to carve out time now to visit your TT post. I am so glad I visited. Wonderful list. Thank you for sharing your praise! Love and hugs, Lynn

Mary said...

There is nothing more precious than time. I learned that lesson long ago and try to make each minute count. Much of my spare time is spent with my grandsons making memories.

Thanks for sharing. Blessings for a great day.

 


>