Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Must be..

I was supposed to post an entry about my encounter with a comedian in showbiz last night had it not been for a head-splitting headache I got which prompted me to go home 4 hours earlier than usual.

By the time I got home, I barely had time to eat dinner before I retired to bed. I was too darn tired and a little sick. I must have been asleep even before my head hit my pillow. Ah, jetlag. Must be jetlag. No other explanation to this rather strange over-exhausted feeling.

Just this morning and few minutes after 9AM, we - my colleagues and I who boarded a 48-seater plane from Mactan, arrived at CDO airport. Safe and sound and too relieved, thanks God!). When I got home, I was too happy to see my son, who stalled some of his sleeping time just to see me. Since I was not in the mood to play with him, I was relieved that he's also too sleepy to demand playing or reading with me. After the initial hugging-kissing moments, that ended with the two of us flat on our backs on our bed.

Two hours later, and less than an hour to prepare, with Matt still peacefully asleep, I dragged myself off the bed to work. Muscle-aching, head throbbing and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kalisod gyud kung working mom! I envy moms who can choose to sleep as long as they can and have all the time to themselves at home!

 


>