Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Holiday

Stars: Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet

Hubby loves it. And he brought me a copy during his recent visit. (Thanks, mwah!)

And I was lucky enough to have hubby to attend to kid (thanks again, mwah, mwah!) which gave me enough time to watch it. And I love it too (but not because hubby loves it).


It's a story about two heartbroken women who decided to switch houses, with one in LA and the other in Surrey, S.E. England.


It's cheesy, mushy, sweet, poignant - it made me shed some tears (but then I cry even with films like Cheaper By The Dozen), but some parts were pretty dragging- maybe boring. But in its entirety, it's a nice one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is talking about this movie, I should watch this.

 


>