Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Bah-bu



The recent visit my husband had at home was a blast. I had my time for some film watching. He had his much-needed bonding time with Matt.

And judging from my son's reaction at times his father's gone out of his sight for bladder break or bath or for some reason, I can very well say that his shrieks and wails were enough indication of his attachment. And looks like he's become even more fond of Papa because at times, he needed more than just my hug and my "It's okay, Mama's here" line, which always soothe him in the past.

And one time, while hubby was on the phone, Matt blurted out "bah-bu" which is his baby-talk version of "I love you."

No comments:

 


>