Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?
Davao City. I guess.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
Very well. Leaving 1 to some exceptions, maybe I'm a 9.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
I have a natural black and curly hair. But I had it rebonded so it's straight now, still black and about 3 to 4 inches below the shoulder.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
All of these at different times. Bad, I know.

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?
I haven't got a very good week this week (blame PMS) but I don't want to think that it's bad.

post signature

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm with you on the soup- I can keep a secret, but I also picked 9 because there are always exceptions.

 


>