Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

WFMW - Munching merrily

Sometimes, even kids with a hearty appetite, like my son Matt, can be difficult during mealtimes.

To help me get through tough times during mealtimes, I thought of running a video about foods and eating on TV. And lucky me found the perfect package in the Sesame Street's Let's Eat! video.

I believe that seeing the kids and the puppets munching, not just food but healthy food, encourages my dear one to gobble his meals, maybe not through the last morsel but enough to keep this Mama happy.

It's been working for me eversince.

More about parenting here.

No comments:

 


>