- I’m thankful for God’s provisions.
- I’m thankful that nothing bad happened to my son when he accidentally banged his head on the wall/floor. The incident really scared me off my wits.
- I’m thankful for the mistakes I made, just recently and those in the past. They made me – are making me – considerate to others.
- I’m thankful for that chance I had yesterday to speak with my brother, who is in South Korea. Apart from the fact that that long international call was all for free, I’m glad to hear he’s doing okay.
- I’m thankful that hubby will be home during the weekends and will be staying for three glorious days with us.
- I’m thankful that today’s already Thursday. I’ve been looking forward to spending some zany time with my blabbering tot tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
- I’m thankful that there’s a Thankful Thursday. It makes me feel more blessed listing down my blessings.
For more Thankful Thursday participants, visit Sting My Heart.