Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Thankful Thursday




Click the picture for more Thankful Thursday participants


It’s Thursday once again. I’m truly thankful for so many blessings. A huge mountain blessings.


Among these, I feel so blessed for the friends who taught - and are teaching me- important lessons in life. Lessons like patience, forgiveness, faith and persevering love.


I’m thankful for the people I meet who made- and are making – me look at life, experiences and circumstances in a different but positive perspective.


For my loved ones who bring meaning to every little adventure, every banal activity and every ordinary routine so that these are turned to wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime.


post signature

1 comment:

Denise said...

May you be sweetly blessed.

 


>