Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Traveling, Daydreaming, Booking

Wouldn’t you love to travel? I do. Actually, it’s my dream to be able to backpack and travel around the globe. That is, if time and budget permit.


I would love to visit Vietnam and explore Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Then, there's the UK. And every time I watch episodes of Prison Break3, I am reminded of Panama and I couldn’t help but long for a chance to watch the sunsets of Panama. And then I am, I must confess, fascinated – no, make that obsessed - with the Taj Mahal (you just don’t know how much! but that's another story).


Dream, dream, dream.


I really could daydream now and I just couldn’t help it when I checked Hotel Reservations and found great vacation packages.
You can book for flights, hotels, cars and even vacation rentals to a destination of your choice.


No comments:

 


>