1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real or artificial Tree? Fake
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? First week of December
4. When do you take the tree down? Mid or last week of January or when not too tired
5. Like egg nog? Sometimes
6. Do you have a nativity scene? This year, none; in the past, yes
7. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll
8. Hardest person to buy for? My father
9. Easiest person to buy for? My son
10. Worst Christmas gift? I have none that I can remember
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone
13. Favorite food to eat at Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? How's that?
16. Favorite lights? White
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer -that's the first thing that came to my mind
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay Home? Stay Home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? This year, we have a star.
21. Least favorite thing about this time of year? Traffic
22. Which one person do you really want to see blessed this Christmas and why. Why limit to one? Everyone -all around the globe (especially those reading this. Hehe).
And Redhotfranchises.com is giving away an Ipod Nano. Just comment in here and you'll have one entry already. Contest ends on New Year's Eve, so go visit them now.
This week's the Carnival of Family Life has long been up and running at AdventuresInJuggling. Thanks Laura!
Also Make It From Scratch is up over at Mrs. Micah's.