Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Moan-day

Supposed first-day-the-work found me at home “mothering” my one-year-old son. Reason: Matt’s running a not-lower-than-38C fever and it’s so unbearable to leave him to my parent’s care.

No cough and colds. No rashes. Visually, no other symptoms except for the watery eyes and flushed cheeks (courtesy of his fever). And he’s been his usual restless self, running around the house, pulling and throwing toys here and there.

Later this afternoon, we brought him to the DR to have him examined. Must have been a viral infection, and anti-viral med coupled with paracetamol should take care of him, said his pedia.

No comments:

 


>