Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2nd day

I am so not in the mood to go to the office today. I barely had sleep last night because I kept on monitoring Matt’s fever.

When I woke up this morning, I took a look around our topsy-turvy room and could only smile. My son’s already up and about despite the fever.

My mother will be attending to Matt today so I can go to work. But I know, despite this fact, I would find it hard to concentrate with work when I get in the office

Before I set off to work, the thermometer reading taken from my son still goes beyond the normal mark. I could only hope it could get better within the day.

No comments:

 


>