Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Why I'm Not Switching Credit Cards

I’ve been in a barrage of telemarketers lately which makes me think that the marketing world is ganging up to annoy me. They are mostly representative of credit card companies offering the best credit card deals. Because I am so diplomatic, I never tell them to get lost straight out no matter how much I wanted to. Almost always, I give them time, no matter how short, to deliver their generic marketing spiels.

But reality is I never wanted to switch cards or add more cards to my name. One is enough and the thing is, I am contented with the services of my card company. Apart from the fact that I am assured their system is secured and protected, their online banking service is superb. And that’s means a world to me.


No comments:

 


>