Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Eye Candy For The Day

Didn’t someone say –and even sing- that diamonds are girl’s best friend? It must be true – because even a simpleton woman like me loves them (although that doesn’t mean I own lots). I just have one word for diamonds: lovely. And I have to say that I have yet to meet a woman who doesn’t love diamonds.

Eye candy. They truly are. And I saw some of these “candies” today from Gemz N Gold. Here are two pieces that caught my eye:



This is a 14K Solid Gold ring with Natural Diamonds and Sapphire. And here’s the Lever Back Earring (still with Natural Diamonds and Sapphire) to match the ring. Of course, there are other jewelry pieces displayed there, from stud earrings to tennis bracelets to necklaces. Also, there are other gemstones to choose from like Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst and so much more.

But I chose these because when it comes to jewelry, I like them simple and not flashy - and diamonds set in white gold is just perfect. Also, sapphire is my birthstone. So talk about some luck. Now the only burning question is –do I have money to spare? (Or will someone reading this take this as a hint? =) )



post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh. I. Wish. You said it "simply lovely."

 


>