Five kind things things I do for myself:
1. I try to clean our house whenever I can. A clean house keeps me sane.
2. I take a bath and try to make myself presentable.
3. I indulge in the pleasure of blogging.
4. I pray.
5. I try to live a healthy lifestyle. Y'know, eat the right food. Get enough sleep (which is impossible!) . I'm really boring.
Five kind things I do for my son:
1. I fix his broken toys (and other things that he breaks). Trust me, I do this all the time that I'm already so good at it.
2. I try to give him healthy food
3. I clean and clean and clean our house (Matt is very allergic to dust, etc...)
4. I sing to him (always), read or tell him stories (all the time) and rock him to sleep (when necessary).
List five kind things I have done for a stranger:
1. Give up my turn in favor of them in long queues (sometimes!).
2. Give them food.
3. Give them directions, like when they seem lost.