Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?


6. Do you have a hard time reading the doctor's penmanship? I could effortlessly scrawl like that. Really, that's one department I need to improve.


Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?

Both. But it's practical to use showers.


Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?


It's so bad I forgot the title. And it was so so bad, my officemates laughed at almost all of the scenes. But now that I've thought how it made us all laugh, it can't be that bad, ey?


Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

Blogging. It consumes me. My time. My thoughts. But it has brought extra money in my pockets, too.



Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

The guitar.




post signature

7 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I agree on blogging time consuming our time! LOL HappyFF!

maiylah said...

have to agree on your main course, Zen! :)
happy friday!
ps. advance happy weekend! ;)

Marsha said...

Nice feast... lots of addicted bloggers!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on your Main course:)Nice feast! Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)

Anonymous said...

waah well with the handwriting, i think we got something in common ~lol

Unknown said...

Great feast!!

We share a lot, more or less.

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

Melanie said...

Blogging sure does take up a lot of my free time too!

 


>