Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Friday Feast #1

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged? My son


Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us. Get enough sleep and drink lots of water ( like a gallon perhaps? Heheh)


Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of? Happiness (I love yellow, next to green)


Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around? Kids. Food. Landscape. Anything.


Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read? Maybe an Engineering or a Math textbook.

For more participants, click here.

post signature

7 comments:

Rach said...

Maths text books always seem long to me because they make my brain go to sleep!

maiylah said...

yellow makes me think of the langka .. and the durian, Zen. lol.
those textbooks are indeed a handful! :)

happy friday!

Melanie said...

If I drink enough water I can't sleep because I'm up all night going to the bathroom.

Unknown said...

I like reading math and engineering books too. My favorite library in the University was the Science Library... :-) Happy FF!

Unknown said...

Ugh..math books.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Arghhh, sleep and drinking water, I suck on both...big time! :P

Happy FF!

Unknown said...

Math or Engineering book? Hmmmmm. And water...I realized I'm drinking a lot more now that I'm doing the cleanser thingy -- 7 to 8glasses a day actually. maybe that's helped me lose so much poundage. *scratching my head* happy weekend Verb!

 


>