Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

With Matt in tow

This will be the last day of the MN’s wake so I decided to bring Matt along, with the promise (to
my mother) of getting home before it gets late.

My son with his babyish understanding of the world around him is having a grand time walking, running and playing. It’s already passed his bedtime and I know he must be exhausted yet he is not yet asleep or hinting that he’s sleepy.

Must be 10PM when we – me, my sis and Matt- decide to go home. And because we’re looking for a taxi cab to bring us home, we had to walk few meters to get into the main traffic (DVSoria strip). Thus, Matt had his first DVSoria trip tonight (pics below: with Papa).
















No comments:

 


>