Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, December 25, 2006

In CDO at last

My husband arrived in CDO today. Truth be known, I am feeling anxious because I don’t know how he would react when he sees the wake.

He seems relaxed while playing at home with my son. I felt his happiness upon seeing and holding Matt. But I wonder how he truly feels under that casual veneer. I only got my clue when we’re climbing the stairs to the room where MN’s wake is. He said he’s nervous. I could have stayed home with my dear son today (to celebrate Christmas Eve), but I’m glad I chose to be with my husband when he faces the reality of MN’s death.

Christmas Eve: We spent it in MN's wake, along with my husband's relatives

No comments:

 


>