Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He's Back, Sarah is Back, Prison Break is Back

Went is back! Wentworth Miller and the cast of Prison Break is very much back in town. I've been longing to see Sarah (Callies) with Went in Prison Break for so long already and guess what... no, I'm sure you already know... but now I don't have to long for it anymore. No, no, no! Sarah is definitely back. Oh yeah!

I've seen the first 2 episodes of Season 4 (yup, I'm late again!), and boy was I a happy chick. I can't wait to see what they're ALL really up to in Season 4...of course, I half figured it out already but I wanna see it all confirmed!

post signature

No comments:

 


>