Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Anxiety Test

I took the anxiety test at Queendom today and here's the result.
Existential Anxiety
16
Your score on this scale was quite low, indicating that you are generally satisfied with life and are able to handle the fact that there are things beyond your control. You likely feel pretty good about yourself on the whole, and don't experience a debilitating amount of worry over the future. Individuals with this profile are typically able to find some kind of meaning in their lives, which alleviates the occasional feeling of futility. You may have the rare flashes of existential anxiety from time to time but are able to get a grip on them before they send you on a downward spiral. This positive outlook certainly has a profound effect on the way you view the world and your role in it.
Truth is, I'm honestly surprise that I am only 16/100 anxious. I've expected to get about 50 or 60 but it says I'm 16. Unbelievable! Lol.

post signature

No comments:

 


>