Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #5


Friday Fill-Ins #90


1. There is no need to remind me I'm forgetful because that is the only thing I will not forget. :-)

2. Where in the heck did the days go?

3. To breathe is all I managed to do.

4. Prospects for marriage? No, I am not looking. :-)

5. Love is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are two of the things I'm aiming for.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to bond with my son!

post signature

1 comment:

Janet said...

hells yes, I'm so with you on #1 LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

 


>