Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Monster Mom = Me



It's pure coincidence. Or is this a sign? But I saw the stars of My Monster Mom promote the movie on TV and I had to laugh because at I have been feeling like a monster mom myself.

Lots of scenarios at home. Lots of emotions. Lots of incidents. At the moment, I just don't feel like putting it all into words (either on this blog or my other one) because I know I'll only end up to be more than an emotional wreck (as it is, I already am!). I can just imagine the post to be hilariously serious and seriously hilarious. Sappy and HORRIBLE. And I am already feeling horrible in my capacity as a parent. But this I have to say, I really am groping in the parenting department. But I'm trying to be a good monster mom. *wink*

Anyway, about this flick, My Monster Mom seems like a good comedy offering from two production outfits in the country- GMA Films and Regal Films. I hope it will do good in terms of movie sales. I'm not watching it but I hope those who will watch it will be satisfied (and those who have watched it are satisfied).

(Photo source)

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

Office Movers Glendale said...

Goodd reading

 


>