Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last Week's PI Performances

I'm not much of a fan of hers (I'm more of Sue's) but I guess Penelope's performance last week was her best so far. And I think, among the other performers, hers was the best that night. The song she chose perfectly suits her crystal clear voice. It also showed us her vocal range. If she performs like this week after week, I sure would love to see her win.

Will she be the first Pinoy Idol?



Now, Sue's performance, on the other hand, was surprisingly not too good. I hope she'll do better next time.



Eliminated: Robby Navarro. His was neither a great nor a bad performance. Personally, I don't want him to go - not yet. I have someone in mind who should be eliminated. But the text votes must have spoken for everyone.



As one of the judges said, the winner is on the voters hands.
post signature

No comments:

 


>