Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, July 04, 2008

The Tuttles Madcap Adventures

I played this game by Legacy Interactive, a company known for developing intelligent, realistic, and engaging games for a broad audience. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not playing it everyday (no, no. no...) but sometimes, I double click its shortcut on my desktop.

It's about a family and their misadventures on the way to Alamo.

Here are the main characters of the game:

The Tuttles family: (R to L) Jess, Barry, Barbara and Zach

Barry on the dessert

You may see more of the review of this game I made a month or so ago here.

For a free trial copy, you may visit this link.

post signature

 


>