So I’m a blogaholic. I write. I comment. I read.
I must say more often than I should.
Sometimes, for me, it’s a case of too little time, too many blogs (to read). But there are plenty of interesting blog sites around that my list of must-read sites is ever increasing. These are blogs of mothers, of writers, of friends and of people who want to inform, to share and to give us a glimpse of their lives.
And some of these are written by personalities that lead “more than ordinary” lives.
- Lea Salonga. Singer extraordinaire, theater actress, wife and a mother to Nicole. She's one of the finest voices in this country and one of my favorite as well. The Broadway Musical Miss Saigon catapulted her to fame and earned her numerous awards. She, who's the (singing) voice of Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin, writes about motherhood and Broadway among others.
- Ala Paredes. Singer, artist, VJ and model. I just love the way she writes, she's very articulate. I love her spunk and her honesty, too. Her poignant post about Dalai Lama’s visit to Sydney is so inspiring and thought-provoking.
- Jim Paredes. Singer and composer. He is a member of the legendary trio, the Apo Hiking Society. He writes about family, his observations, and a gamut of other topics. Jim also writes regularly for one of the country's leading newspaper.
- KC Concepcion. The well-traveled commercial model and daughter of the Megastar (although she definitely did not become a mere shadow of her mom, I can't help including that bit- my apology) shares about her adventures in Paris (where she recently graduated), and her trips to New York, Switzerland, etc... By far, hers is the only blog I found that gets as much as 300-plus comments on a post.
- Bianca Gonzalez. Model and aspiring director. After her much-talked about stint in the Big Brother house, she has concentrated more on TV hosting jobs. Blogging since 2003, she's written so many posts already about her life, on and before the limelight.