Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Visiting MN

I wasn’t planning to take a leave when hubby is around but I think the situation calls for it. An exception to my rule, haha.

We, with Matt, visited MN today. Few times, I visited my in-laws alone. But mostly, we’d visit when hubby is at home. And most of these times, we leave our son with my parents. This time, I made it a point to tag our son along so MN can see him. Main reason, really. Rare chances. If this is all that we need to do to make her happy, then we will go.

MN was so only too happy to see Matt. And Matt was his playful self when we arrived. Even identified Lola (MN) immediately.

When it was time to go home, MN was saying her thank yous profusely. Emotional me was on the verge of crying too. Only that I was able to contain myself.

No comments:

 


>